When you find a great
market, you build
multiple lines of business
to service the demand.
What we do
- Multicultural market analysis
- Competitive Research
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Opportunity assessment/sizing of the prize
- Development of annual plans, short and long-term strategic plans
- Creation of personas; segment connections, interests, demographics
- Development of Marketing & Sales positioning/programs that align positioning with multicultural/ inclusive market needs, values and beliefs
- Collaborate with creative agencies in the review of creative assets and provision of thoughts/ recommendations on their relevance to diverse segments
- Alignment between general market programs and MC and Inclusive segments to ensure they are culturally relevant to each segment
- Creation of educational modules on Multicultural and Inclusive markets, opportunities to help increase companies’ understanding and buy-in of the importance of these segments in corporate growth.
- Recommendations on organizational structure Internal assessment of DEI journey and recommendations on the creation of an inclusive system Identification of diverse suppliers/ development of partnerships to help brands solidify their position and increase trust with intended targets Identification and creation of internal and external advisory councils focusing on multicultural/inclusive marketing and DEI
- Development of Advisory Boards inclusive of women, Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, LGBTQ and People with Disabilities in order to vet company efforts/products..
- Advance the professional growth/needs of Multicultural and Diverse talent and help them understand the important role they play within their own organization.
- Executive search, analysis of human resources/organizational structure and composition to gauge readiness to implement and reflect a multicultural perspective.
- Agency search consultancy, agency partner identification.
- Recommendations and representation of event/talent sponsorships, celebrity/influencer endorsements, blue-chip media properties to help companies rise above the clutter.
Together through stories and rhythms… through nostalgic moments and inspiring homages to family and loved ones. For companies, it’s a perfect way to reach this multicultural segment – both young and old through a universal language that helps bring people together while solidifying corporate brands in fans’ minds.
To date, DMI has solidified many partnerships including:
AT&T, Chivas, and Montejo
Jessie and Joy
SeaWorld and Warner Bros Pictures
& Argelia Atilano
Our work continues in this space and our success rate continues to grow as we understand how the attributes of a brand need to be paired closely with the right celebrity and programs.